Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I noticed that I did not post that I finished this quilt...well I did and I am already on to the next one...I have it loaded up on my quilt machine...so far I am half way done...I still need to make the binding. I usually do at the time of making the quilts so the fabric doesn't go into another project...but I didn't this time but I am sure things will work out...

I am so into getting my UFO's done...that is not to say that I don't have some pieced together ready to be sewn into a quilt top...I still need to look at it and focus on the border and binding...

I must add that my crock pot is working like a champ! I just love the way it cooks and lets me do as I like...LOL I one I am using is my 4 th one ...need I say anything more...Love it!

Have A Great Day!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Oohhh I love it, so pretty!
Thanks for sharing it with us.